Business Advice Clinics
sponsored by Coast to Capital and Growth Hub
Coast to Capital’s Growth Hub Advice Clinics can provide free local information and support to help your business start-up, develop and grow.
As a Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), Coast to Capital is totally focused on helping grow the economy to create jobs and prosperity within the area, which covers East Surrey, London Borough of Croydon, Gatwick Diamond, Brighton & Hove city, Lewes and West Sussex.
Coast to Capital provides a website (www.c2cbusiness.org.uk) and a team of Growth Hub advisers to help you find the best support for your business. The service is totally free as it is fully funded by the UK Government.
The Growth Hub team of advisers will be at the WMB Pop Up Expo offering free one-to-one clinics, covering:
- signposting to a wide range of support services
- accessing finance (Business Growth Grants and Loans)
- identifying networking and membership organisations
- help with reducing costs
- implementing environmental policies
- understanding the regulatory landscape
- mentoring support
- exploring international markets
- start-up workshops and support
- finding premises
- ...and much more
These services are available to all businesses in the Coast to Capital area. If you are outside the region we will signpost you to your local support.
Sessions at this year’s Growth Hub Clinics will also advise on specific growth grants and local funding opportunities in Croydon.