Business Advice Clinics
sponsored by Coast to Capital Growth Hub
Coast to Capital’s Growth Hub Advice Clinics will provide free expert advice, support and locally tailored information to help businesses at every stage, from start-up, to development and high growth.
Delegates will be able to book free, one to one Business Advice Clinics, from 9.30am to 3.30pm, with experts on everything from start-ups and established businesses to finance and international trade.
*Half hour appointments are available with the following experts:
- Ryan Davies, Coast to Capital Growth Hub (Business Start Up – trading under two years)
- Andrew Dennis, Coast to Capital Growth Hub (Growing Businesses),
- Malcolm Brabon, Coast to Capital (Established Businesses - trading over two years)
- Kerry Kyriacou, Coast to Capital Growth Hub (Established Businesses – trading over two years),
- Jon Cornell, The Finance South East Group (Access to Finance - Growth Grants, Equity & Debt Finance)
- Bryan Treherne, Department of International Trade & South London Export Club (Export Finance)
- Steve Rapley, Department of International Trade ( Ready to Export)
*TO BOOK an appointment, please call Annabel Hopper at White Label on 0208 726 7968
As a Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), Coast to Capital is totally focused on helping grow the economy to create jobs and prosperity within the area, which covers East Surrey, London Borough of Croydon, Gatwick Diamond, Brighton & Hove city, Lewes and West Sussex.
Coast to Capital provides a website - www.c2cbusiness.org.uk - and a team of Growth Hub advisers to help you find the best support for your business. The service is totally free as it is fully funded by the UK Government.
The Growth Hub team of advisers will be at the WMB Pop Up Expo offering free one-to-one clinics, covering:
- signposting to a wide range of support services
- accessing finance (Business Growth Grants and Loans)
- identifying networking and membership organisations
- help with reducing costs
- implementing environmental policies
- understanding the regulatory landscape
- mentoring support
- exploring international markets
- start-up workshops and support
- finding premises
- ...and much more
These services are available to all businesses in the Coast to Capital area. If you are outside the region we will signpost you to your local support.
Sessions at this year’s Growth Hub Clinics will also advise on specific growth grants and local funding opportunities in Croydon.